MW Studio UG (haftungsbeschränkt)
Telephone: 030 - 22181711
Mr. Gunduz Mammadli
Registered in the commercial register.
Register court: Charlottenburg District Court
Register number: HRB 208480 B
Notice according to online dispute settlement regulation
Under applicable law, we are required to advise consumers of the existence of the European online dispute resolution platform, which can be used to settle disputes without the need to involve a court. The European Commission is responsible for setting up the platform. The European online dispute resolution platform can be found here: http://ec.europa.eu/odr. Our email is:
However, we would like to point out that we are not prepared to participate in the dispute settlement procedure within the framework of the European online dispute settlement platform. Please use our email and telephone number above to contact us.
Notice according to the Consumer Dispute Settlement Act (VSBG)
We are not willing and obliged to participate in dispute settlement procedures before a consumer arbitration board.
Disclaimer - legal information
§ 1 warning about content
The free and freely accessible content of this website was created with the greatest possible care. However, the provider of this website does not guarantee the accuracy and timeliness of the free and freely accessible journalistic guides and news provided. Contributions identified by name reflect the opinion of the respective author and not always the opinion of the provider. Simply by calling up the free and freely accessible content, no contractual relationship is established between the user and the provider, in so far there is no legal commitment on the part of the provider.
§ 2 external links
This website contains links to third party websites ("external links"). These websites are the responsibility of the respective operators. When the external links were first linked, the provider checked the third-party content to determine whether there were any legal violations. No violations of the law were evident at the time. The provider has no influence on the current and future design and on the content of the linked pages. The setting of external links does not mean that the provider adopts the content behind the reference or link. A permanent control of the external links is not reasonable for the provider without concrete indications of legal violations. With knowledge of legal violations, such external links will be deleted immediately.
§ 3 copyright and ancillary rights
The content published on this website is subject to German copyright and ancillary copyright law. Any use not permitted by German copyright and ancillary copyright law requires the prior written consent of the provider or the respective rights holder. This applies in particular to the duplication, editing, translation, storage, processing or reproduction of content in databases or other electronic media and systems. Contents and rights of third parties are marked as such. The unauthorized reproduction or distribution of individual content or entire pages is not permitted and is punishable by law. Only the production of copies and downloads for personal, private and non-commercial use is permitted.
The presentation of this website in third-party frames is only permitted with written permission.
In the following, we will inform you about the type, scope and purpose of the processing of personal data by our company in accordance with the legal requirements of data protection law (in particular in accordance with BDSG nF and the European General Data Protection Regulation 'GDPR'). This data protection declaration also applies to our websites and social media profiles. With regard to the definition of terms such as "personal data" or "processing", we refer to Art. 4 GDPR.
Name and contact details of the person responsible
Our responsible (hereinafter "responsible") as defined in Art. 4 no. 7 GDPR is:
MW Studio UG (haftungsbeschränkt)
Managing director: Mammadli Gunduz
Commercial Register / No .: HRB 208480 B
Register court: Charlottenburg District Court
Types of data, purposes of processing and categories of data subjects
Below we inform you about the type, scope and purpose of the collection, processing and use of personal data.
1. Types of data that we process
Usage data (access times, visited websites etc.), inventory data (name, address etc.), contact details (telephone number, email, fax etc.), payment data (bank data, account data, payment history etc.), contract data (object of the contract, term etc.), content data (text input, videos, photos etc.), communication data (IP address etc.),
2. Purposes of processing according to Art. 13 Para. 1 c) GDPR
Processing contracts, purposes of evidence / preservation of evidence, optimizing the website technically and economically, enabling easy access to the website, fulfilling contractual obligations, contacting third parties in the event of legal complaints, fulfilling legal retention obligations, optimizing and statistical analysis of our services, supporting the commercial use of the website, improving the user experience , Make the website user-friendly, Economical operation of advertising and website, marketing / sales / advertising, compiling statistics, determining the likelihood of copying of texts, avoiding SPAM and misuse, handling an application process, customer service and customer care, handling contact requests, providing websites with functions and content , Security measures, uninterrupted, secure operation of our website,
3. Categories of data subjects according to Art. 13 Para. 1 e) GDPR
Visitors / users of the website, customers, suppliers, prospective customers, applicants, employees, employees of customers or suppliers,
The data subjects are collectively referred to as "users".
Legal basis for the processing of personal data
Below we inform you about the legal basis for the processing of personal data:
- If we have obtained your consent for the processing of personal data, Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a) GDPR legal basis.
- If processing is necessary to fulfill a contract or to carry out pre-contractual measures that are carried out at your request, Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b) GDPR legal basis.
- If processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation to which we are subject (e.g. statutory retention requirements), Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c) GDPR legal basis.
- If processing is necessary to protect the vital interests of the data subject or another natural person, Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. d) GDPR legal basis.
- If processing is necessary to safeguard our or the legitimate interests of a third party and your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms do not outweigh this, Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f) GDPR legal basis.
Disclosure of personal data to third parties and processors
We will never pass any data on to third parties without your consent. If this is the case, then the transfer takes place on the basis of the aforementioned legal basis, e.g. when transferring data to online payment providers to fulfill the contract or due to a court order or due to a legal obligation to disclose the data for the purposes of law enforcement and security or to enforce intellectual property rights.
We also use processors (external service providers, e.g. for web hosting of our websites and databases) to process your data. If data is passed on to the processor as part of an order processing agreement, this is always done in accordance with Art. 28 GDPR. We carefully select our processors, check them regularly and have given us the right to issue instructions regarding the data. In addition, the processors must have taken appropriate technical and organizational measures and the data protection regulations in accordance with Comply with BDSG nF and DS-GVO
Data transfer to third countries
The adoption of the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) created a uniform basis for data protection in Europe. Your data is therefore mainly processed by companies for which GDPR applies. If processing by third parties takes place outside the European Union or the European Economic Area, they must meet the special requirements of Art. 44 ff. GDPR. This means that processing takes place on the basis of special guarantees, such as the officially recognized determination of a data protection level corresponding to the EU or the observance of officially recognized special contractual obligations, the so-called “standard contractual clauses”. For US companies, submission to the so-called “Privacy Shield”, the data protection agreement between the EU and the USA, meets these requirements.
Deletion of data and storage period
Unless expressly stated in this data protection declaration, your personal data will be deleted or blocked as soon as you revoke your consent to the processing or the purpose for storage no longer applies or the data is no longer required for the purpose, unless it is further Storage is required for evidence purposes or this is opposed to statutory retention requirements. This includes, for example, commercial law retention requirements for business letters in accordance with Section 257 (1) HGB (6 years) and tax retention requirements in accordance with Section 147 (1) AO for documents (10 years). If the prescribed retention period expires, your data will be blocked or deleted, unless the storage is still necessary for the conclusion of a contract or for the fulfillment of the contract.
Existing automated decision making
We do not use automatic decision making or profiling.
Provision of our website and creation of log files
- If you only use our website for informational purposes (i.e. no registration and no other transmission of information), we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you would like to view our website, we collect the following data:
• IP address;
• Internet service provider of the user;
• date and time of access;
• browser type;
• Language and browser version;
• content of the call;
• time zone;
• Access status / HTTP status code;
• amount of data;
• websites from which the request comes;
• Operating system.
This data is not stored together with other personal data from you.
- These data serve the purpose of the user-friendly, functional and secure delivery of our website to you with functions and content as well as their optimization and statistical evaluation.
- The legal basis for this is our legitimate interest in data processing according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f) GDPR.
- For security reasons, we save this data in server log files for a storage period of 70 days. After this period, these are automatically deleted, unless we need to keep them for evidence purposes in the event of attacks on the server infrastructure or other legal violations.
A distinction is made between the following types of cookies:
• Necessary, essential cookies: Essential cookies are cookies that are absolutely necessary for the operation of the website in order to save certain functions of the website such as logins, shopping cart or user input, for example with regard to the language of the website.
• Session cookies: Session cookies are required to recognize multiple uses of an offer by the same user (eg if you have logged in to determine your login status). If you call up our page again, these cookies provide information in order to automatically recognize you. The information obtained in this way is used to optimize our offers and to make it easier for you to access our site. If you close the browser or log out, the session cookies are deleted.
• Persistent cookies: These cookies remain saved even after the browser is closed. They serve to save the login, the range measurement and for marketing purposes. These are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may differ depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies at any time in the security settings of your browser.
• Third-party cookies (third-party cookies, in particular from advertisers): You can configure your browser settings according to your wishes and, for example, B. Refuse to accept third party cookies or all cookies. However, we would like to point out that you may not be able to use all functions of this website. Read more about these cookies in the respective data protection declarations of the third-party providers.
- Data categories: user data, cookie, user ID (including the pages visited, device information, access times and IP addresses).
- Purposes of processing: The information obtained in this way serves the purpose of technically and economically optimizing our web offers and to make it easier and safer for you to access our website.
- Legal basis: If we process your personal data with the help of cookies based on your consent ("opt-in"), then Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. a) GDPR is the legal basis. Otherwise, we have a legitimate interest in the effective functionality, improvement and economic operation of the website, so that in the case of Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f) GDPR is the legal basis. The legal basis is also Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b) GDPR, if the cookies for contract initiation are set, for example, when placing orders.
- Storage period / deletion: The data will be deleted as soon as it is no longer required to achieve the purpose for which it was collected. In the case of the collection of data for the provision of the website, this is the case when the respective session has ended.
Here you can find information on deleting cookies by browser:
Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/de-at/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
Microsoft Edge: https://support.microsoft.com/de-at/help/4027947/windows-delete-cookies
- Objection and "opt-out": You can generally prevent cookies from being saved on your hard drive, regardless of your consent or legal permission, by selecting "do not accept cookies" in your browser settings. However, this can result in a functional restriction of our offers. You can use third-party cookies for advertising purposes by opting out via this American website (https://optout.aboutads.info) or this European website (http://www.youronlinechoices.com/de / preference management /) contradict.
- We process inventory data (e.g. company, title / academic degree, names and addresses as well as contact details of users, email), contract data (e.g. services used, names of contact persons) and payment data (e.g. bank details, payment history) in order to fulfill our contractual obligations (Knowledge of who is the contractual partner; justification, content and execution of the contract; checking the plausibility of the data) and services (e.g. contacting customer service) in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit b) GDPR. The entries marked as mandatory in online forms are required for the conclusion of the contract.
- This data is generally not passed on to third parties, unless it is necessary to pursue our claims (e.g. transfer to a lawyer for debt collection) or to fulfill the contract (e.g. transfer of the data to payment providers) or there is a legal obligation to do so in accordance with. Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c) GDPR.
- We can also process the data you provide to inform you about other interesting products from our portfolio or to send you emails with technical information.
- The data will be deleted as soon as it is no longer required to achieve the purpose for which it was collected. This is the case for the inventory and contract data if the data are no longer required for the execution of the contract and no more claims can be made from the contract because they are time-barred (warranty: two years / standard limitation period: three years ). Due to commercial and tax law requirements, we are obliged to store your address, payment and order data for a period of ten years. However, if the contract ends after three years, we will restrict processing, ie your data will only be used to comply with legal obligations. Information in the user account remains until it is deleted.
Online payment provider
- Billing takes place when paying via "PayPal" via PayPal (Europe) S.àr.l. et Cie, SCA, 22-24 Boulevard Royal, L-2449 Luxembourg, Web: paypal.de , https://www.paypal.com/de/webapps/mpp/ua/privacy-full .
Billing takes place when payment is made via "Sofort.com" via Klarna GmbH, Theresienhöhe 12, 80339 Munich, https://www.klarna.com/sofort/datenschutz/ .
Hereinafter referred to as "online accounting". The online billers collect, save and process your usage and billing data to determine and bill for the services you use. The data entered in the online accounts is only processed and saved by them. If the online processor cannot collect or only partially collect the usage fees or if the online processor fails to do so due to a complaint from you, the usage data will be passed on to the controller by the online processor and the controller may block it. The same also applies if, for example, a credit card company reverses a transaction from you at the expense of the person responsible.
- The legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b) GDPR, since the processing is necessary for the fulfillment of a contract by the person responsible. In addition, external online invoices based on Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f) GDPR used for the legitimate interests of the person responsible to be able to offer you payment options that are as safe, simple and diverse as possible.
- With regard to the storage period, right of withdrawal, information and data subjects, we refer to the above data protection declarations of the online settlers.
Contact via contact form / email / fax / post
- If you contact us by contact form, fax, post or email, your details will be processed for the purpose of processing the contact request.
- If you have given your consent, the legal basis for processing the data is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a) GDPR. The legal basis for processing the data transmitted in the course of a contact request or email, letter or fax is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f) GDPR. The person responsible has a legitimate interest in the processing and storage of the data, in order to be able to answer user inquiries, to preserve evidence for reasons of liability and, if necessary, to be able to comply with his legal retention requirements for business letters. If the contact is aimed at the conclusion of a contract, then an additional legal basis for the processing is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b) GDPR.
- We can save your details and contact request in our customer relationship management system ("CRM system") or a comparable system.
- The data will be deleted as soon as it is no longer required to achieve the purpose for which it was collected. For the personal data from the input mask of the contact form and those that were sent by email, this is the case when the respective conversation with you has ended. The conversation is ended when it can be inferred from the circumstances that the matter in question has been finally clarified. We store inquiries from users who have an account or contract with us up to two years after the contract has ended. In the case of legal archiving obligations, deletion takes place after their expiry: end of commercial law (6 years) and tax law (10 years) retention requirements.
- You have the option at any time to withdraw consent in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. a) Revoke GDPR for the processing of personal data. If you contact us by email, you can object to the storage of your personal data at any time.
- We have integrated the website analysis tool "Google Analytics" ( service provider: Google Ireland Limited, registration number: 368047, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland) on our website.
- Purpose of processing: The use of Google Analytics serves the purpose of analyzing, optimizing and improving our website.
- Legal basis: If you have given your consent for the processing of your personal data using "Google Analytics" from the third party provider ("opt-in"), then Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. a) GDPR is the legal basis. The legal basis is also our legitimate interest in the above purposes (the analysis, optimization and improvement of our website) in data processing according to Art. 6 Para. 1 S.1 lit. f) GDPR. For services that are provided in connection with a contract, the tracking and analysis of user retention takes place according to Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. b) GDPR, in order to be able to offer optimized services for the fulfillment of the contract purpose with the information obtained.
- Storage period: The data sent by us and linked with cookies, user IDs (e.g. user ID) or advertising IDs are automatically deleted after months. Data whose retention period has expired is automatically deleted once a month.
- Data transmission / recipient category: Google, Ireland and USA. The data obtained is transferred to the USA and stored there. If personal data should be transferred to the USA, Google's certification according to the Privacy Shield Agreement ( https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework ) guarantees that European data protection law is complied with. We have also concluded an order processing agreement with Google in accordance with Art. 28 GDPR.
- Opposition and elimination options ("opt-out"):
• You can generally prevent cookies from being saved on your hard drive by selecting "do not accept cookies" in your browser settings. However, this can result in a functional restriction of our offers. You can also prevent Google from collecting the data generated by the cookie and relating to your use of the website and from processing this data by Google by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available under the following link: http: / /tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de
• As an alternative to the browser plug-in above, you can prevent Google Analytics from collecting data by clicking [__here please__ insert the Analytics opt-out link of your website] . The click sets an "opt-out" cookie that prevents your data from being recorded when you visit this website in the future. This cookie only applies to our website and your current browser and only lasts until you delete your cookies. In this case you would have to set the cookie again.
• You can deactivate the cross- device user analysis in your Google account under "My data> Personal data".
- We have integrated the anti-spam function "reCAPTCHA" from "Google" on our website ( provider: Google Ireland Limited, registration number: 368047, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland).
- Data category and description of data processing: usage data (e.g. accessed website, IP). By using "reCAPTCHA" in our forms, we can determine whether the input was made by a machine (robot) or a human. When using the service, your IP address and any other data required for this can be transferred to Google servers in the USA.
- Purpose of processing: prevention of spam and abuse as well as our economic interest in optimizing our website.
- Legal basis: If you have given your consent to the processing of your personal data using "reCaptcha" from the third party provider ("opt-in"), then Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. a) GDPR is the legal basis. The legal basis is also our legitimate interest in data processing in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S.1 lit. f) GDPR.
- Data transmission / recipient category: Third party providers in the USA. Google is certified under the Privacy Shield Agreement ( https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework ). This ensures that European data protection law is complied with.
- Storage period: until the cookies are deleted by you as a user.
Presence on social media
- Data categories and description of data processing: usage data, contact details, content data, inventory data. Furthermore, the data of users within social networks are usually processed for market research and advertising purposes. For example, usage profiles can be created based on usage behavior and the resulting interests of users. The usage profiles can in turn be used, for example, to place advertisements inside and outside the networks that are believed to correspond to the interests of the users. For these purposes, cookies are usually stored on the users' computers in which the usage behavior and interests of the users are stored. Furthermore, data can be stored in the usage profiles regardless of the devices used by the users (especially if the users are members of the respective platforms and are logged in to them). For a detailed description of the respective forms of processing and the possibilities of objection (opt-out), we refer to the data protection declarations and information from the operators of the respective networks. In the case of requests for information and the assertion of data subject rights, we would like to point out that these can be most effectively asserted by the providers. Only the providers have access to the data of the users and can take appropriate measures and provide information directly. If you still need help, you can contact us.
- Purpose of processing: communication with users connected and registered on social networks; Information and advertising for our products, offers and services; Representation and image maintenance; Evaluation and analysis of the users and content of our presences on social media.
- Legal basis: The legal basis for the processing of personal data is our legitimate interest in the above purposes according to Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f) GDPR. Insofar as you have given us or the person responsible for the social network consent to the processing of your personal data, the legal basis is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. a) in conjunction with Art. 7 GDPR.
- Data transmission / recipient category: social network. Insofar as the US providers are certified under the Privacy Shield Agreement ( https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework ), it is ensured that European data protection law is complied with.
- The data protection information, information and opt-out options of the respective networks / service providers can be found here:
• Facebook service provider: Facebook Ireland Ltd., 4 Grand Canal Square, Grand Canal Harbor, Dublin 2, Ireland); Website: www.facebook.com ; Data protection declaration: https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/ , opt-out: https://www.facebook.com/settings?tab=ads and http://www.youronlinechoices.com ; Objection: https://www.facebook.com/help/contact/2061665240770586 ; Privacy Shield: https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt0000000GnywAAC&status=Active ; Agreement on joint processing of personal data on Facebook pages (Art. 26 GDPR): https://www.facebook.com/ legal / terms / page_controller_addendum , data protection information for Facebook pages: https://www.facebook.com/legal/terms/information_about_page_insights_data .
• Twitter - service provider: Twitter Inc., 1355 Market Street, Suite 900, San Francisco, CA 94103, USA) - data protection declaration: https://twitter.com/de/privacy , opt-out: https://twitter.com / personalization , Privacy Shield: https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt0000000TORzAAO&status=Active .
• XING - service provider: XING AG, Dammtorstraße 29-32, 20354 Hamburg, Germany) - data protection declaration / opt-out: https://privacy.xing.com/de/datenschutzerklaerung .
• Pinterest - service provider: Pinterest Europe Ltd., Palmerston House, 2nd Floor, Fenian Street, Dublin 2, Ireland) - data protection declaration: https://policy.pinterest.com/de/privacy-policy , opt-out: https: / /help.pinterest.com/de/articles/personalized-ads-pinterest , Privacy Shield: https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt00000008VVzAAM&status=Active
• Flickr service provider: Flickr Inc., 475 Sansome St San Francisco, CA 94111, USA) - website: https://www.flickr.com; Data protection declaration: https://www.flickr.com/help/privacy , Privacy Shield: https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt00000008VJSAA2&status=Active .
• SlideShare - service provider: LinkedIn Ireland Unlimited Company, Wilton Place, Dublin 2, Ireland) - website: https://www.linkedin.com, data protection declaration: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy , privacy Shield: https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt0000000L0UZAA0&status=Active .
Data protection for applications and in the application process
- Applications that are sent to the responsible person electronically or by post are processed electronically or manually for the purpose of handling the application process.
- We expressly point out that application documents with "special categories of personal data" according to Art. 9 GDPR (e.g. a photo that gives conclusions about your ethnic origin, religion or your marital status), with the exception of a possible severe disability, which you from want to disclose freely, are undesirable. You should submit your application without this data. This has no impact on your application chances.
- The legal bases for processing are Art. 6 Para. 1 S.1 lit. b) GDPR and § 26 BDSG nF
- If an employment relationship is entered into with the applicant after the application process has been completed, the applicant data will be saved in compliance with the relevant data protection regulations. If you are not offered a job after completing the application process, your application letter and documents will be deleted 6 months after the rejection has been sent in order to be able to meet any claims and verification requirements under the AGG.
Rights of the data subject
- Objection or revocation against the processing of your data
Insofar as the processing is based on your consent in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a), Art. 7 GDPR, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. This does not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
Insofar as we process your personal data based on the weighing of interests in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f) support GDPR, you can object to the processing. This is the case if the processing is not particularly necessary to fulfill a contract with you, which is described by us in the following description of the functions. When exercising such an objection, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the event of your justified objection, we will examine the situation and will either discontinue or adjust the data processing or show you our compelling reasons worthy of protection, on the basis of which we will continue the processing.
You can object to the processing of your personal data for advertising and data analysis purposes at any time. You can exercise the right to object free of charge. You can inform us about your objection to advertising using the following contact details:
MW Studio UG (haftungsbeschränkt)
Managing director: Mammadli Gunduz
Commercial Register / No .: HRB 208480 B
Register court: Charlottenburg District Court
- Right to information
You have the right to request confirmation from us as to whether your personal data is being processed. If this is the case, you have the right to information about your personal data stored by us in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR. This includes in particular information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the origin of your data, unless it was collected directly from you.
- Right to rectification
You have the right to correct inaccurate or complete correct data in accordance with Art. 16 GDPR.
- Right to cancellation
You have the right to have your data stored by us deleted in accordance with Art. 17 GDPR, unless legal or contractual retention periods or other legal obligations or rights to further storage prevent this.
- Right to restriction
You have the right to request a restriction in the processing of your personal data if one of the requirements in Art. 18 Para. 1 lit. a) to d) GDPR is fulfilled:
• If you contest the accuracy of your personal data for a period of time that enables the person responsible to check the accuracy of the personal data;
• the processing is unlawful and you refuse to delete the personal data and instead request that the use of the personal data be restricted;
• the person responsible no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of processing, but you need them to assert, exercise or defend legal claims, or
• if you have objected to processing in accordance with Art. 21 Para. 1 GDPR and it is not yet certain whether the legitimate reasons of the person responsible outweigh your reasons.
- Right to data portability
You have the right to data portability in accordance with Art. 20 GDPR, which means that you can receive the personal data we have stored about you in a structured, common and machine-readable format or you can request the transfer to another person responsible.
- Right to complain
You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority, in particular in the member state of your residence, your place of work or the place of the alleged violation.
We have taken appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect all personal data transmitted to us and to ensure that the data protection regulations are adhered to by us and our external service providers. That is why, among other things, all data is transmitted encrypted between your browser and our server via a secure SSL connection.
As of April 10, 2020